MyBPCreditcard is part of BP Credit card that allows customers to access their card information online. In order to get My BP Credit Card, users need to apply first. BP Credit Card provides many benefits to the customer including saving on fuels and other rewards. Read this article to explore the application process for MyBPCreditcard.
- Customers can get the application from their local bp or Amoco station or they can apply it online.
- Visit the official My BP Credit Card Application website
- On the home page, customer need to provide some basic information first
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN number, the bank will connect your SSN number to find more information about your credit history to fast track the process
- After that, enter your mobile number
- Click on the continue button and now you need to fill out the form, provide the detail from the list
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- City & State
- Primary Phone
- Email Address
- Date of birth
- Annual Net Income
- Employee ID (optional)
- After that click on the continue button
- Then customer need to select the card type from the list, Credit card, Visa Card or Fleet card
- Then on the next step, agree to the terms and conditions (always read terms and condition before applying)
- In the end, they will provide information about your eligibility. If you are eligible to obtain this credit card, they will send you a confirmation email
The customer will receive an email in a few days and once you get approved, it will take 7 to 10 business days to receive your My BP Credit card in the mail.
MyBPCreditcard application process is simple and straight forward. The credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank which doesn’t take much time to approve your application. In this article, we have provided a detailed step by step guide on how to apply for MyBPCreditcard. If you have any questions regarding MY BP Credit Card, ask us in the comment section.