MyBPCreditcard Login Portal is the easiest way to access your BP Credit card information. customers need to provide a user ID and password in order to gain entry to the portal. However, if users forgot their credentials, they can recover or reset them from the portal. Read this article to explore how to recover forgotten credentials in MyBPCreditcard Login.
There are two types of credential recovery, reset password and recover user ID.
MyBPCreditcard Login Recover User ID
- Visit the official login portal for My BP Credit card
- On the login page, click on “Find User ID”
- In the next step, the customer needs to provide primary users information to recover user ID
- Users need to enter their card number and zip code
- Make sure to add the zip code same as the billing address
- After that, click on find user ID
- Then the user needs to enter their email address for recovery purposes
- MyBPCreditcard portal will send an email to the customer containing their old user ID. enter the user ID and password to regain access to MY BP Credit card login portal
Make sure to remember your user ID for easy transactions. If you are using a home computer, always check the remember user ID box. After that, you don’t need to enter your user ID every single time.
MyBPCreditcard Login Password Reset
- Open MY BP Credit card login portal
- Click on the reset password link
- It will redirect users to the password reset page
- Now customers need to provide their user ID and Zipcode
- Make sure to enter the correct user ID as its case sensitive
- After that users need to create a new password and retype it
- Once they created a new password, users can go back to the login page and enter their credentials to enter the MyBPCreditcard Login portal
MyBPCreditcard Login allows users to manage their BP credit card and find useful information in one place. If users ever forget their user ID or password, they can recover or reset it directly from the portal. In this article, we have provided information about how to find BP credit card user ID and reset password at MyBPCreditcard Login portal. If you have any questions regarding My BP Credit card forgotten credential, ask us in the comment section.